Friday, June 10, 2005

I am Tagged

First time I am tagged in this Blogworld.

A. Total number of films I own on dvd/video:
aprrox. 31 (11 DVD, 20 VCD), could be more than this I don't remember but Only 1 in Hindi.

B. The last film I bought:
Right now I don't have that much of money to buy a film but when I have, will prefer to do travel around the world. Last DVD I bought "Home Alone 3" and the next will be "Madagaskar" (I know I know, next film was not asked in the question)

C. The last film I watched:
"Bunty Aur Babli" (first hindi film I watched in theater after 3 and 1/2 years), I wish it could be some other film better than this.

D. THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh. In second thoughts what's in a name.

E. THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
Tarun, Awara Dost and Maharaja

F. THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
I don't know, whenever I think, it looks like grass on the other side is GREENER than mine.

G. THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
I don't know, whenever I think, it looks like grass on the other side is WORSE than mine.

H. THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
IT's HER AGE (HER-IT-AGE), joke apart I think I don't know. But you can read more, what does Heritage actually mean? Right Here

I. THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
Accidents, Accidents, Accidents

J. THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
Khana, Peena Aur Sona (Food, Water and Sleep). Isn't it for everyone. And ofcourse toothpaste is pre-qualification for Food, there is post-qualification for food too.....come on turn on your tubelight.

K. THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
Smile, Attitude and spectacles

L. THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
If RELATION(is)SHIP then Beauty, Music and Fun Otherwise Trust, Compromise and Respect

M. THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
It's not morning otherwise first would be Get up early in the morning. It's not night either, otherwise first would be Sleep early in the night. So here we go -

1. Digitised my World, means can't wait to start exploring my new digicams (still as well as video), I just bought from Circuit City
2. Want to go home, Weekend almost here
3. oh Boy, third is Pee.

N. THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING
1. People Estate (just like term Real Estate), so that I can sell dirty politician out of country and buy Good one for country
2. Dictator (to teach people that Democracy doesn't mean to do anything what they want and to realize them importance of Democracy and it's only possible when they will really feel what's the Dictatorship is [Tanashahi])
2. Still considering my current career in case first two doesn't work

O. THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR A VACATION:
Alaska
Europe
New Zealand

P. THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Want to do or finalize one language for country (I do believe in one nation one language concept), one cast for country (again one nation one cast) and no more than 3 political party nationwide (no regional or local party and no party based on religion) so either join one of them or be individual or look for another career). Alka is going to take care of punsihment part so I took out from my list.
2. Computerized God's City (Swarg, Narak or any other) so that I can have my career there too
3. Want to expert on the art of flirting and also want to try on couple of girls here, if it works as it should then I can try on Apsara's there in God's City and live happily there too.


By this time, almost everyone is already infected with this new kind of virus. So if anyone still didn't get taggy virus, please get it right now. As per my limited knowledge, following could still do needful honors

Mona
Akhil
Sangeeta
Divya

I am done.

No comments: